The Resonance Report: Top 50 U.S. Destinations 2014
This Resonance Report ranks U.S. destinations from a supply side perspective based on the way leisure and business travelers themselves experience and evaluate destinations. It counts quality tourism products and experiences through a range of quantitative and qualitative criteria, including ratings on Trip Advisor and Yelp, two of the most important review sites for visitors.
The report is designed to help destinations understand, evaluate and manage the supply side of their offer – the products, programming and experiences that resonate with travelers today.
Is your destination in the Top 50?
Key Findings of this Resonance Report include:
- Why LA beat out New York for the #1 spot.
- How Portland, Oregon, landed #14 through focus on a key demographic...and beat out Orlando in the rankings.
- The factor that might be holding Phoenix back from climbing higher than its position at #19.
- Why Louisville deserves an honorable mention for creating experiences that are true to its history and character.
- How Cincinnati’s oldest/newest neighborhood is contributing to a walkable downtown and a #22 ranking.
- The factors making it tough for Honolulu to climb past #26.
- How increased business travel put Detroit at #35.
- Where friendly rivals Columbus and Cleveland stack up.
- Why Breaking Bad isn’t the only reason that Albuquerque made the grade at #50.
Get your copy!
To find out where you and your competitors rank within the Top 50 of U.S. Destinations, download your free copy of The Resonance Report and receive our newsletters on travel and tourism trends, insights and ideas from around the world.
* By supplying us with your information, you grant us permission to contact you on an ongoing basis with monthly Resonance Report newsletters and whitepapers. All subscriber data is stored securely and we do NOT share subscriber information with third parties. At any time you may unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email. We look forward to being a valuable source of information to you.